What is the best way to clean and maintain granite and marble stone surfaces?
Date: 18/06/2012 | Published: News
- Use Granite & Marble Sealer to protect your stone.
- Clean up spills immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
- Use pot stands or mats under hot dishes, roasting pans and cookware.
- Use place mats under china, ceramics, silver and other objects that can scratch your stone’s surface.
- Use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
- Do not leave liquid or food spills on stone overnight.
- Do not use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub cleaners.
- Do not use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general-purpose cleaners.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Do not use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.