Why should I choose granite?
Date: 18/06/2012 | Published: News
- Granite is an aesthetically decorative natural stone surface.
- Timeless beauty.
- Involves low maintenance and is easy to clean.
- Very low porosity -difficult for bacteria to hide.
- Stain resistant.
- Difficult to scratch or burn.
- Maintains its polish look for many years.
- Withstands the rigours of daily kitchen activities much longer than its rivals.
- Adds elegance and value to your home.
- Unique – colours, shades and patterns may vary giving you an individual design.
One of the oldest but most durable natural stones available. It is the ultimate in kitchen design and no man made material can match its elegance and durability.